September 3, 2009 in PvP
There’s a brand new WoW site coming up that has some good PvP stuff with more coming, WorldOfWarcraftChamber.com (That site is now dead.). The Author of the site has kindly agreed to write the following article.
- blind and wait to leave combat
- gouge/kidney shot your oppenent and run out
- get your oppenent crippled and sprint away
- Burst: When you do a lot of damage in a short period of time. This usually involves getting back into stealth again multiple times to get max damage possible.
- Control: When you use all CC (Crowd Control) methods available to control an opponent and take them out of the game, so to speak. This means you have to always leave enough energy to gouge and be ready to kick the right school magic. Also blinding into a sap can be a game breaker when speaking in terms of arena.
- Defensive: A rogue who needs to be”defensive” would simply try and avoid as much damage as possible. This would include moves like evasion, vanish,blind, dismantle, gouge, and trying to re-stealth.